Huggies® Pants for Boys & Girls WiCodes distributed via website – babymarathon.co.za
This campaign is run by Kimberly-Clark of South Africa (Pty) Ltd (“the Organiser”) and is targeted to consumers that visit the babymarathon.co.za website, fall within the target demographics of Huggies® and reside in South Africa. Only consumers that enter via huggiesmarathon.co.za are able to claim a coupon. Employees and their immediate families of the Organiser, the Organiser’s advertising and promotion agencies and Organiser’s associated companies, and outlet owners and their immediate families and staff may participate in this campaign.
1) The campaign will run from 5 April 2018 until 30 June 2018 the until the target of 4020
coupons have been requested.
2) Each coupon, entitles the receiver to R30 off any Huggies® Pants for Boys and Girls pack of nappies, redeemable at participating Checkers, Shoprite and Dischem stores.
3) To obtain a coupon, a consumer visits babymarathon.co.za and:
a) Clicks on the section that says – GET R30 OFF YOUR PURCHASE.
i) Provide us with NAME and CONTACT NUMBER.
ii) Click on REDEEM VOUCHER.
b) Once the consumer’s details have been successfully submitted via the website, and the details are correct, the consumer will receive their WiCode digital coupon via SMS to the cell phone number provided.
c) Due to the nature of the website, every consumer can only enter their details once and receive one WiCode digital coupon.
4) The WiCode digital coupons are redeemable before and on 30 June 2018 – on which date these coupons will expire and no longer be valid.
5) There are no additional charges for participating in this campaign, but standard data costs as per user’s Service Provider apply for data usage.
6) Data transfer speeds are not guaranteed and are dependent on network availability and utilisation.
7) The coupon is not transferable or exchangeable for anything other than what the digital coupon is specified for at the designated retailers.
8) The duration of the campaign may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Organiser. The Organiser will notify you of this event.
9) The Organiser shall not be liable for any costs incurred by the consumer in claiming the coupon.
10) All risks and ownership of the coupon shall pass to the consumer on transfer/delivery thereof and hence all of the Organiser’s obligations in regard to the campaign as well as in regard to the coupon shall terminate subject to CPA.
11) In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the campaign and/or the Terms and Conditions, the Organiser’s details and intention of this campaign will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
12) The Organiser may refuse to award a coupon if entry procedures or these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
13) The Organiser is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation and/or coupon redemption process of the campaign.
14) The Organiser assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation in the campaign for any reason whatsoever.
15) The Organiser has no control over the interception or loss of your personal information over the internet and assumes no liability for any such interception or loss.
16) By agreeing to the terms and conditions and signing up with your personal information to receive a digital coupon you agree that Huggies® will be allowed to contact you with future campaigns and promotions.
17) Neither the Organiser nor any other person or party associated with the campaign, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the campaign, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in the campaign or from claiming the coupon.
18) The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate or alter the campaign immediately and without notice in the event that the campaign is held to be or becomes unlawful. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Organiser and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Organiser.
19) This coupon stipulates that the consumer can claim a discount of R30 off the shelf price of any Huggies® Pants for Boys and Girls at participating Checkers, Shoprite and Dischem stores. Should any of the participating Checkers, Shoprite and Dischem stores be out of stock of the stipulated product, the Organiser will not be held liable for any inconvenience caused.
20) All information relating to the campaign and published on any promotional material will form part of these Terms and Conditions.