St John South Africa
St. John South Africa is a leading organisation in the primary healthcare system. They provide, through a caring team of dedicated volunteers and support staff, training and services in first aid, basic health and home care to all those in need of their expertise.
Their aims are to:
- Become recognised as the leading organisation providing excellence in training and services in first aid, basic health and home care in South Africa.
- Encourage, promote and support the work of their volunteers “for the faith and in the service of humanity”.
- Grow a strong financial base to support the activities of their organisation.
- Encourage best management practice, sound corporate governance and good stewardship in the affairs of the organisation.
- Encourage dedication, responsiveness and unity within the organisation through teamwork.
- Assist, wherever possible, in the needs of their sister organisations in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Uphold the integrity of the Order of St. John.
Centre contact details:
The Priory for South Africa of the Order of St. John (National Head Office)
Tel: 011 646 5520
Fax: 011 646 5845
Email: [email protected]